Chronicle is our magazine for residents, packed full with all the latest information about council initiatives and services, community news and events.
Stevenage Chronicle Magazine
Chronicle is delivered to the homes of every Stevenage resident up to five times a year to keep the whole community up to date with what's going on in the town.
The Editor is always keen to hear what you want to read about in Chronicle so get in touch and tell us what you like, what you don't like and feel free to suggest improvements.
- Chronicle Co-Op Neighbourhoods Special - pdf (1.0 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Coronavirus Special-acc - pdf (348.2 KB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Autumn 2020 - pdf (1.8 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Summer 2020 - pdf (1.4 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Spring 2020 - pdf (1.1 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Winter 2019 - pdf (3.8 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Autumn 2019 - pdf (4.4 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Summer 2019 - pdf (2.5 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Spring 2019 - pdf (2.4 MB) - opens document in new window
- Chronicle Stevenage Central Special 2019 - pdf (770.4 KB) - opens document in new window
Have you received your copy?
If you have not received your copy, please contact us, we want to know.
Submit an article
Anyone is welcome to submit information or an article which would be of interest to residents. We are always looking for community news including: fundraising events, special achievements, new clubs or schemes. There is no need to be too concerned with style or grammar as this can be organised later.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee to include information. If it is crucial that your event or project is publicised, you may be better advised to arrange 'paid for' advertising in local media.
Unfortunately we do not carry any 'paid for' advertising and do not feature commercial ventures unless they have a clear community benefit.
Your article may need to be edited at the council's discretion according to page layout, style, or for legal reasons.
You can submit photographs with your article, but they must be of an acceptable quality. This is because it may be necessary to reduce or enlarge the image to fit with the page layout.
To publish photographs of children, we require parental permission for them to be used. It is your responsibility to gain permission from the parent or guardian of every child featured in the picture. Without this permission the photograph cannot be used.
If submitting your article via email, please attach the photograph as a 300dpi jpeg. If submitting physical photographs please be aware that, while every effort will be made to return your photograph in its original state this cannot be guaranteed.
Call us for further information about submitting an article, or simply email or post your article.
Stevenage Borough Council
Telephone: 01438 242168
Textphone: 01438 242555