Access our services
You can access many services right here on our website at a time that suits you. Use our main menu or search bar on our home page to find the service you are looking for.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, use our general enquiry form
If you are a Tenant, Leaseholder or applying for Housing, sign up for an online account where you can report repairs, make payments, review your charges and account information and much more.
Contact us in person
Our Customer Service Centre is located at Daneshill House next to the HSBC bank and opposite The Plaza.
Our doors are open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, if you find our doors aren’t open during these times please use the intercom to talk to a member of the team.
To see an adviser, you will need an appointment which you can do using the online form below.
With an appointment we:
- can help and support you to use our online services;
- will assist you to complete online forms;
- can provide information about a range of partner agencies;
- can take in your keys and provide a receipt.
There is a drop box where you can leave documents.
COVID-19 – We encourage you to wear a mask when you visit us. We have plenty of hand sanitiser and are carrying our regular cleaning of frequent touch points.
Contact us by phone
Our Customer Service team are available between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday except bank holidays.
Our lines are particularly busy in the mornings, late afternoon and all day on Monday. If you can, please use our online services or our general enquiry form to contact us.
- For Housing - 01438 242666
- For General Enquiries - 01438 242242
- For Housing Benefits - 01438 242440 (this line is open 9am - 5pm)
- For Council Tax - 01438 242875 (this line is open 9am - 5pm).
- For Payments - 01438 242345 please have your reference number ready or, you can pay online using the 'Pay' link at the top of this page
Contact us - Emergency out of hours
If you have an emergency repair, are homeless or have another emergency situation when our Customer Service Centre is closed please call 01438 314963.
Contact us by post
If you’d like to write to us or send us documents use the address details below.
Don't forget to include:
- your contact information;
- Name of department you are contacting;
- Name of the officer (if you have this);
- A reference or account number.
Mask wearing and supporting the deaf community
Support for our deaf residents is always considered on a case by case basis depending on whether they have a support network which can be drawn on for communication. Otherwise, we would take steps to ensure that communication is in written form or in person with sign language support if necessary.
Stevenage Borough Council