We are working hard to get our services back up and running.
Customer Service Centre
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority. So that everyone remains safe we’ve made some changes to our Customer Service Centre walk-in centre:
If you visit us, you must pre-book an appointment
For all non-urgent enquiries please use our general enquiry online form.
- Our doors are locked, there is an intercom you can use to speak to us between 9am and 4pm.
- You will be asked to clean your hands when you arrive for an appointment.
- The waiting area has been removed and you may be asked to wait outside to ensure we can maintain social distancing between customers.
- Our payment kiosk remains closed but you can check your balance and make a payment online.
- Our self-service facilities remain closed.
Our services may be subject to change in-line with guidance from the Government.