We aim to collect your missed bin within two working days of it being reported to us.
Reporting a missed bin
Before reporting a missed bin, please check that:
- you are reporting after 12 noon on your collection day;
- your bin/box was out by 7am;
- your bin/box was on the property boundary;
- it was the correct collection day;
- it was not stickered due to contamination; and
- it is within two working days of the missed collection.
If you do not report a missed collection within two working days, you will need to wait until your next collection or take your waste to the Household Waste and Recycling Centre on Caxton Way or to one of our recycling banks.
If our collection crews find your bins or boxes contain something it should not, the contents will not be removed. A sticker detailing the nature of the contaminating item(s) will be placed on the bin/box to let you know why it was not collected.
Please remove any items which are not accepted and put your bin out for collection on your next scheduled collection day. We will not return to empty your bin/box before the next scheduled day.