Skip to content
Free meals for school children during half term

The council will be giving out free meals to children during the October half term (26 - 30 October)

Find out more

Changes during Coronavirus

We will be focusing on delivering essential services until further notice.

So that we can help those who need our help the most during these uncertain times, urgent and emergency repairs will be our priority.

Until Government advice changes, we will continue to follow their guidance which will protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and of course you.

© 2020 Stevenage Borough Council