Skip to content


As a council, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and we welcome feedback from our customers. We will always seek to do our best, but we recognise that sometimes things go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received we want to know so we can investigate what’s happened and try to put things right.

Your feedback gives us the opportunity to learn and improve our services.

If you are telling us about something for the first time, such as a missed bin, fly tipping or a repair to your Council property we may progress these as a request for service. If this is the case, we’ll let you know and tell you what happens next.

Housing Ombudsman complaint handling requirements

We have recently carried out a self-assessment to ensure our complaint handling meets the requirements of the Housing Ombudsman. The assessment can be downloaded below.

Have your say

Customer Service Centre
Stevenage Borough Council
Daneshill House

Telephone: 01438 242242

Telephone enquiries:
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm