Our Community and Council
In order to comply with the Public Sector Equality Duty, we must publish equality information on our communities and staff.
We publish these reports to demonstrate that we fully understand the make-up of our town and workforce so that we can design and deliver services that are fair, accessible and open to everyone who needs them.
We have detailed this in our Equality & Diversity reports. The documents demonstrate this understanding and tell you about some of the things we have achieved to promote equality and diversity in Stevenage.
We will produce these reports every year. We welcome the thoughts and views of our residents and stakeholders. If you have an idea or suggestion that can help to further improve the town and the lives of the people living in it, please get in touch with us.
- Equality and Diversity Report 2020-21 - pdf (3.8 MB) - opens document in new window
- Equality and Diversity Report 2019-20 - pdf (4.5 MB) - opens document in new window
- Equality and Diversity Report 2018-19 - pdf (2.7 MB) - opens document in new window
- Equality and Diversity Report 2017-18 - pdf (4.6 MB) - opens document in new window
- Equality and Diversity Report 2016-17 - pdf (2.9 MB) - opens document in new window
Equalities and Diversity
Stevenage Borough Council