Payments made via www.stevenage.gov.uk
All refunds are issued at the discretion of the Council, and will be credited only to the account of the credit/debit card used to make the original payment.
If you wish to apply for a refund, you must provide the following details of the payment to be refunded:
- Cardholder name and address.
- What was being paid (if known).
- Date on which the card was charged or payment made.
- Amount paid.
- Reason why the refund is required.
- Last 4 digits of the card.
Without this information it will not be possible to consider the refund application.
The following will apply where the council agrees that a refund is due:
- We will refund the transaction in full.
- The refund will be processed within 7 days of it being agreed by the Council.
- Your account(s) with the council will be appropriately debited with the same value.