Stevenage Together is a range of diverse partner agencies who share a vision of Stevenage in the future.
We will foster innovative ways of working together, in order to improve the lives of people who live, work and visit Stevenage.
- Generate pride in the borough
- Develop communities
- Help people feel safe
- Regenerate the economy
- Improve residents’ health
- Stevenage Borough Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Theme groups – SoSafe, Social Inclusion Partnership, Health and Wellbeing Partnership, Economy Task Force
- Local Enterprise Partnership
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue
- East & North Herts Clinical Commissioning Group
- Charity and voluntary sector organisations
Improving the health of Stevenage residents by:
- providing a healthy hub;
- providing clean and green spaces and play opportunities; and
- promoting good mental health.
Maximising opportunities to grow the local economy by:
- encouraging volunteering;
- developing opportunities for our young people;
- supporting local businesses to grow; and
- addressing child poverty.
Making Stevenage a safer place to live, work and visit by:
- developing proactive solutions to antisocial behaviour;
- consulting with communities to understand their concerns and needs; and
- designing out crime.
Stevenage Borough Council