Car Cruising Injunction - extension documents
The Car Cruising Injunction for Stevenage has been extended for 5 years until 31 January 2028
Following the court hearing on 1 February 2023 it has been agreed that the Car Cruising Injunction will be extended until 31 January 2028.
The original injunction came about after two men were convicted following the ‘car cruise’ incident in July 2019 which injured 19 people at Broadhall Way in Stevenage.
Details of the Power of Arrest and Injunction Orders can be viewed below and paper copies of the documentation can be found in the main reception at Stevenage Borough Council.
- G00LU797 Stevenage BC v Persons Unknown Injunction Order 1 2 23 - pdf (2.2 MB) - opens document in new window
- GU00LU797 Stevenage BC v Persons Unknown General Form of Judgement or Order 1 2 23 - pdf (893.0 KB) - opens document in new window
- G00LU797 Stevenage BC v Persons Unknown - Power of Arrest 1 2 23 - pdf (772.5 KB) - opens document in new window
- G00LU797 Final Power of Arrest Continuation Sheet 1 2 23 - pdf (641.1 KB) - opens document in new window
- GU00LU797 - SBC v Persons Unknown 4th witness statement Sarah Pateman - pdf (847.5 KB) - opens document in new window