Electric Vehicle Charge Points
Charging points for Electric Vehicles are available in council owned car parks and on-street in the town centre. They are all 7kW chargers with Type 2 connectors and all on the Blink mobile App.
- St Georges Multi-storey Car Park - 8 spaces
- The Forum Car Park - 4 spaces
- Railway North - 30 Spaces
- Primett Road - 2 spaces
On Street parking
- Swingate Pay and Display – 4 spaces
- Marshgate (rear of Queensway) - 4 spaces
If you would like more information about EV charge points across Hertfordshire or would like to register your interest in having a public charge point installed near your home please visit Hertfordshire County Council - Electric Vehicles.