Wellbeing Hub open in Stevenage
Adhering to the latest government guidelines, the Garden House Hospice Care's Wellbeing Hubs have opened and there are three sessions a week in Stevenage.
- Every Monday, 10:30am - 12:30pm, Stevenage Community Arts Centre, Roaring Meg Retail Park, Great North Road, Stevenage, SG1 1XN.
- Every Monday, 10am - 12pm, Symonds Green Community Centre, Filey Close, Stevenage, SG1 2JW.
- Every Monday, 2pm - 4pm, Coombes Community Centre, Burnes Road, Royston, SG8 5PT.
The weekly drop-in sessions are an opportunity to:
- Join for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Talk and be listened to by one of the team members.
- Gain information about the therapies and support services.
- Join in a seated exercise group.
- Take part in creative and fun activities that promote health and wellbeing.
- Feel more in control and live life to its greatest potential.