Skip to content

What can I find on the Public Register?

The register shows current applications as well as historic information. For more details of any application you can contact us to arrange an appointment to view the documents.

Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up to date. If there are any issues about the details included in a particular application or licence issued, please refer your comments to the Licensing section.

Licensing Act 2003 Public Register

The public register lists all Premises licences, Club premises certificates, Personal licences and Temporary Event Notice notifications received by the licensing authority.

Gambling Act 2005 Public Register

The public register lists all Small society lotteries, gambling alcohol licensed premises, gambling betting licences, Bingo, club machine permits and notifications of intent received by the licensing authority.

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

The public register lists all premises licensed as a House in Multiple Occupation, (including address, licence holder, date of issue and conditions of licence) is free view.

Search the Public Register for licences and licensing applications - opens new windowExternal Link - opens in a new window

How can I view registers that are not online?

To view hard copies of registers not available to view online, please contact the Environmental Health team to make an appointment.

  • Contaminated Land - a register of remediation notices served and other matters relating to contaminated land.
  • Environmental Permitting - a list of installations permitted under the Environmental Permitting Regulations is free to view, but copies are £250.
  • Food Businesses - a list of food premises registered within the district is free to view, but the cost of the full register is £405, £5 for single entry and £20 for 10.
  • Radioactive Substances - documents are free to view, but copies are chargeable to cover copying costs.
  • Scrap Metal Dealers - a register of scrap metal dealers in the district is free to view.
  • Stray Dogs - the date and time of a dog being received, and any ownership information is free to view.

Environmental Health and Licensing

Daneshill House





01438 242908 / 242916