Skip to content
Yellow warning of rain and wind

The Met Office has issued a weather warning for tonight going through to Thursday that there could be gusting wind and heavy rain which may lead to disruption and flooding in some places.

See our severe weather page to see what you should do in an emergency

If you see graffiti in Stevenage and would like it removed from council property or street furniture you can report it to us using the online reporting form.

Report graffiti - opens new window

Timescales for removal

We will arrange for the removal of the graffiti in a timescale determined by the content, with the highest priority likely to be given to graffiti which is racist or offensive in some other way.

Not all graffiti is removable in the first instance and sometimes shading does occur.

Environmental Operational Services

0800 136661

© 2021 Stevenage Borough Council