Skip to content

So that we can process an application for a discretionary relief or a discretionary top-up relief you must provide:

  1. Memorandum and Articles of Association or rules of the Association
  2. Copies of audited or independently examined accounts and balance sheets for the last 2 years
  3. Bar accounts for the last 2 years, where applicable.

These can be uploaded at the end of the application form, be brought into our Wallfields Office or sent via post.

Council Offices
SG13 8EQ

Apply for a Discretionary Rate Relief - opens new windowExternal Link - opens in a new window