Chells Industrial Units
Chells Industrial Units are located on the north side of Chells Way, close to its junction with the A1155 Fairlands Way which links it with Gunnels Wood Road and the A1(M).
Chells Industrial Estate
The units benefit from the following features:
- 5 hours free use of interview rooms at the Business & Technology Centre (BTC) on Bessemer Drive.
- Preferential rates on the hire of conference and meeting rooms at the BTC.
- Office units have access to a communal kitchen & toilet/washroom facilities.
- Workshop units have individual toilet/washroom facilities.
- Most units have roller shutter loading doors.
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week.
- Free on-site parking facilities.
Chells has 16 single-storey workshop units that range from 67 m to 126 m (720 ft2 to 1355 ft2) and are suitable for a variety of business types.
The units have ease of access for deliveries and pick-ups and also provide free on-site parking for clients.
The units are all let on easy in easy out, monthly licence terms, but prices vary depending on office/workshop sizes so make contact for an accurate quote.
Flexibility means you can start with a smaller unit and move up as you grow.
Monthly licence fees include rent, building insurance, maintenance, cleaning of communal areas, rubbish clearing (excluding trade waste), toilet and washroom facilities and security patrols.
For more information about the Units at Chells, please call Pauline Philips on 01438 310000 or email, email@example.com.