Our Procurement Pipeline contains details of contracts expected to be re-procured and new procurement projects that are expected to be undertaken.
Please bear in mind the following:
- The likelihood of being re-procured or timescale for re-procurement may change from this forecast.
- Rows with a Central Contracts Database reference number are existing contracts that are expected to be re-procured at the end of their term
- Rows without a Central Contracts Database reference number are newly identified procurement projects that are expected to be undertaken.
- For opportunities with a whole life value under £75k, we will invite quotes from a limited number of suppliers. Should you wish to be considered as a potential supplier for these please register on Supply Hertfordshire
- Opportunities over £75k will be advertised if not procured via a framework agreement.
- Whether to use a framework or not, is made on a case by case basis at the start of the re-tendering process.
- We make use of framework agreements where appropriate, as these are a cost effective route to procure goods and services in common use.
- Framework agreements are tendered by other organisations such as Crown Commercial Services, ESPO and Procurement for Housing among others.
Our Procurement Pipeline will be updated on a quarterly basis.