Our Procurement Pipeline contains details of contracts expected to be re-procured and new procurement projects that are expected to be undertaken.
Our Procurement Pipeline (PDF, 60 KB) will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Please bear in mind the following:
- The likelihood of being re-procured or the timescale for re-procurement may change from this forecast.
- Rows with a Central Contracts Database reference number are existing contracts that are expected to be re-procured at the end of their term.
- Rows without a Central Contracts Database reference number are newly identified procurement projects that are expected to be undertaken.
- For opportunities with a whole life value under £75k, we will invite quotes from a limited number of suppliers.
- Opportunities over £75k will be advertised if not procured via a Framework Agreement.
- Whether or not to use a framework is made on a case by case basis at the start of the re-tendering process.
- We make use of Framework Agreements where appropriate as these are a cost effective route to procure goods and services in common use.
- Framework Agreements are tendered by other organisations such as the Crown Commercial Services, ESPO, Procurement for Housing among others.
Should you wish to receive alerts on opportunities to work with us, please register for free with Supply Hertfordshire.
Stevenage Borough Council