SADA Domestic Abuse Service
Helping you to feel safe, secure, protected and empowered
The SADA Domestic Abuse Service, which is a service for everyone, aims to signpost and support people experiencing domestic abuse.
A dedicated domestic abuse liaison worker will signpost clients to agencies where they can offer support covering a wide range of areas.
- Implementing additional security features in the home
- Supported referrals to other agencies
- Housing/ tenancy issues
- Debt and benefits advice and guidance
- Emotional support to the individual and family
- Practical Support to the individual and family
- Support around accessing legal advice
- Open to men and women
- Access to multi agency
How can we help?
Receive initial contact details by agency or in person.
Supporting client in relation to housing choices like refuge or remaining in their homes with security to be added. Signposting on to external partners and services.
External and Internal partners meet on a six weekly basis to discuss and share information to ensure joined up working across services to deliver client led support.
Reviews and Outcomes
Review support and set desired client focussed outcomes.
Domestic Abuse Service Community Safety Team
Tel: 01438 242666
In an emergency always call the Police on 999
To report a non-emergency call 101