Terms and Conditions - Direct Debit prize draw
A. The Prizes
1. 20 prizes available each to the value of £20
B. The Entry to the Draw
2. Residents with eligible Stevenage Borough Council accounts (excluding garage accounts) agreeing to pay by Direct Debit between 1 November 2021 and 31 December 2021 can agree to be entered in a random draw to receive a £20 shopping voucher.
C. Conditions of Entry
3. Residents entering the draw agree to these terms and conditions.
4. Any resident signing up to pay by Direct Debit after 31 December 2021 will not be entered into the draw.
5. This offer is valid only to residents setting up Direct Debits for the first time.
6. Residents who cancel a current direct debit to set up a new one will not be entered into the draw.
7. Only one entry per household.
8. The eligible Stevenage Borough Council accounts are Housing Rent, Leasehold and Former Tenant.
9. Direct debit amount to be agreed by the Income Team.
10. Entries will only be valid if there are 3 months of successful payment. Collections and no returned payments. No direct debit indemnity can be claimed during this period.
D. Drawing and claiming the Prize Vouchers
11. Winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by 8 April 2022 after the third direct debit shows on the account and is not returned.
12. Once notified, winners will have 14 days within which to accept the prize voucher. In the event that a prize that is not accepted within the 14 day period another winner will be drawn.
E. The Prize Voucher
13. The Prize vouchers are limited to Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and The Co-Op.
14. The voucher is not transferable and may not be sold or passed over to any other person.
15. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
Prize Draw – Privacy Statement
We will process your information for the purposes of administering the prize draw after you have provided consent to be entered into the draw. Your information will not be shared with any third parties. Information will be retained for the period of which the direct debit is in place and destroyed after this time. All information will be kept securely on Stevenage Borough Council IT systems, located within the UK and will not be transferred outside the EU/EEA.
You can opt-out from participating in the prize draw, at any time, by contacting us on 01438 242666 or by emailing email@example.com.