During the current national lockdown, all businesses regardless of size can now access free workplace testing.
You must register on or before 31 March.
Rapid testing is also available for key and essential workers aged 16 and over who don't have any symptoms and cannot work from home.
Under 16s aren't eligible for community rapid testing.
Key and essential workers include people working in the following areas:
- health and social care, including voluntary and private sector
- education and childcare, including voluntary and private sector
- utilities (gas, water, electric etc) and communications, including refuse,
- highways and waste workers
- food and necessary goods
- key public services (for example, courts, emergency services, Job Centres, benefits and advice sectors)
- public safety and national security
- national and local government
- building and construction industry.