There is an internet connectivity issue affecting the availability of our online services. This is being investigated and will be resolved as soon as possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Online services that will be affected
- Online payments
- Find your bin collection day
- All online forms
- Our planning application system
- Revenues and Benefits online account (Council Tax, Housing Benefit, Business Rates)
- Benefits Calculator
- Housing online account (Council Tenants, Garages, Leaseholders)
- Committee meetings and councillor information
- Local Community Budgets
To make a payment over the weekend you can use our automated telephone payments system, call 01438 242345.
If you need to contact us in an emergency please call our out of hours service on 01438 314963.