Booking Covid vaccinations
The vaccine is being offered at larger vaccination centres, pharmacies and some local NHS services such as hospitals or GP surgeries.
More people are being offered the vaccine every week.
People do not need to wait to be contacted if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 55 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
You can book appointments at a larger vaccination centre or a pharmacy that provides COVID-19 vaccinations.
Please note: If you do not come under the above categories the NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the vaccination.