How to attract new customers more successfully
How to attract new customers more successfully is in the last of the series of live interactive workshops hosted by Olivier Carion from the Sales Master Guild in partnership with Stevenage Borough Council and takes place on Thursday 28 April 2022 from 9:30am to 12pm at the Business Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive Stevenage SG1 12DX.
Most entrepreneurs started their businesses because they love the work they do, not because they like selling. Unfortunately, your business won’t survive if you’re not good at attracting new customers.
Attracting new customers is a problem that many businesses struggle with. In these challenging times, it is important for business owners to be on top of their game and confidently acquire new customers.
During this live workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify what kind of people you want to attract
- Understand your ideal customer’s buying motives
- Set regular goals for the number of new customers you want
- Figure out how much resourcing you can allocate to bringing in new customers
- Develop a strategy to actively engage with your target market
Fully funded by the Hertfordshire Health Protection Board, and supported by Hertfordshire Better Business for All, this event will assist businesses to trade safely and provide support towards business recovery.