Exhibit 2020 - Help Make History!
Your chance to make history
- Take part in a FREE 5-day mixed arts project (Suitable for 11 – 14 year olds)
- Work with four professional artists
- See your work turned into a new Augmented Reality installation at Stevenage Museum
What will you be doing?
You will work with four professional artists from MakeAmplify:
- Choreographer/dancer - Jennifer Irons
- Audio-visual artist - Zach Walker
- Musician/producer - Stewart Baxter
- Creative Technologist – Chris Hunt
MakeAmplify use dance and technology in commercials, music videos, installations and live performances. They have worked with Olly Murs, Rizzle Kicks, Akram Khan and many more.
- You will talk about your childhood – what it is like growing up between the years 2000 - 2020.
- You will take part in movement, sound, film and tech workshops.
- You will make an Augmented Reality installation for Stevenage Museum for the general public to come and use.
15 - 19 February
10:00am - 3:00pm each day
Installation launch: tbc - subject to Covid-19 restrictions (please note that you will need to attend all five days)
Delivered online via zoom
For the workshop you will need A device with an inbuilt camera or separate webcam that you can access Zoom with.
BEEE Creative will also loan you an iPad for seven days that will have all the required software preloaded.
If you do not have access to the internet, please let us know when booking as you will still be able to take part.
How to Book
The project is free of charge to take part in but places are strictly limited to 10 places and priority will be given to Stevenage residents. To book, please fill out the online form.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07971 171061
A project managed by BEEE Creative CIO, delivered in partnership with MakeAmplify and Hertfordshire Museums and supported by funding from the National Lottery Heritage fund