Bandley Hill and St. Nicholas Play Centres Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Due to limits on attendances at each session, you may only book a maximum of 2 sessions per child each week.
- Your child must live (reside) in Stevenage
- The sessions are for children aged 5 – 11 years old only.
- The closed access play sessions are for children only, parents/carers are not allowed into the Play Centre unless they are essential in supporting their child with additional needs.
- Inclusion: if a parent/ carer will be attending to support their child with SEN/additional needs, please email your contact details to email@example.com and a member of the team will contact you to discuss arrangements (The Parent/carer would need to provide evidence of a recent clear Covid test.)
- If you book on to a session and you don’t meet these criteria, you will receive a follow up email explaining why your booking has been cancelled.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may need to close the Play Centre and this may be at short notice. Parents/carers will be informed so arrangements can be made for their children to be collected.
Additional short notice child spaces
Rather than the play activity session running with unfilled children’s places, you have the option (in addition to your maximum 2 bookable sessions per child or if you were unable to book a session because it was fully booked), to telephone either Bandley Hill Play Centre on 01438 218848 or St. Nicholas Play Centre on 01438 722753 to check if there are any spaces available at short notice on the day.
- Please telephone 45 minutes prior to the session time to check if we have any spaces available.
- You will need to have registered your child online to be able to request a short notice space over the phone.
- Please contact your local Play Centre if you need any help completing the online registration forms.
- Places will be limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
If English is not your first language and you need help with communication, our Translating and Interpreting service will be happy to help you.