With a range of health and wellbeing support, different organisations can support you to have a healthy lifestyle.
HCC Services for Young People
HCC Services for Young People enables young people to succeed by providing youth work projects, information, advice, guidance, work related learning and wider support. To find your access point or projects in Stevenage use the links below.
Six Hills Way
Judith Sutton, Laura Butcher and Claire Feenan can be contacted by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stevenage Family Centres
The Family Centre Service provides support for families with children 0-11 with a range of services and groups including midwife appointments, activities, parenting and behaviour support and one to one support where needed.
Shephall Family Centre
5 The Hyde
For more information please email, Stevenage.email@example.com.
Other sources of support
There are many organisations that provide information, support, advice and an ear.
- Live Well - helping you to make the right decisions about your health and wellbeing.
- The Mix - support relating to sex, relationships, drugs, mental health, money and jobs for under 25s.
- Chathealth - confidential advice from professionals by text message.
- Healthy Young Mind in Herts - emotional health and wellbeing support for children and young people.
- Health for Teens - anxiety, relationships, health, lifestyle and sexual health advice for teens.
- Talk to Frank - information about drugs.
- Drink Aware - support for anyone who feels alcohol is having a negative impact on their life.
- Just Talk Herts - encouraging you to talk about mental health.
- GamCare - support for anyone who has a gambling problem.
- Change Grow Live - support for young people and their families who are experiencing problems with drinking or drugs.
- Stevenage Citizens Advice Service - a range of support on issues from gambling debt advice and child abuse.
- Herts Young Homeless - providing support on preventing homelessness.
Young People's Healthy Hub
Stevenage Borough Council