If you are over 55 and a council tenant, you could benefit from our Community Support Service.
Our Community Support service brings the support we provide in our Independent Living Schemes to you in your own home.
The aims of the support service is to:
- support older and, or disabled people to live independently in their own home;
- help improve quality of life; and
- give reassurance and comfort where needed.
Supported Housing Officers can telephone you regularly during the week and visit during the week on whichever days you decide.
This service offers support and guidance with anything from:
- care and health services;
- aids and adaptations for the home;
- support in dealing with any emergencies that may arise; and
- support and encouragement to take part in local social activities.
We can support you for however long you need it. This service is available in addition to our Careline Alarm service or on its own.
For more information or to arrange for one of our officers to visit you to discuss our service further please fill in a referral form.