Leaseholder Minutes and Meetings
Throughout the year we like to give leaseholders an opportunity to discuss issues relevant to you and one of the ways we do this is by holding quarterly meetings at the council offices.
Send us your ideas for future meeting agendas using the contact details below.
Schedule of meetings
Please note that our leasehold meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
Monthly Leasehold Surgery Appointments
You can make an appointment at one of our surgeries if you want to discuss any concerns you may have about the block you live in or the service you have received.
Surgeries are normally held on a Tuesday at Daneshill House between 6pm and 7pm unless otherwise stated.
- 5 January
- 2 February
- 2 March
To make an appointment, contact us using the details below. Please let us know what your enquiry is about so that we can investigate before you come in for your appointment.
Minutes of previous Leaseholder meetings
- Minutes of the meeting held on 12 December 2018 - pdf (136.0 KB) - opens document in new window
- Major Refurbishment Contract Presentation - 12 September 2018 - pdf (1.3 MB) - opens document in new window
- Minutes and Questions / Answers 12 September 2018 - pdf (197.9 KB) - opens document in new window
- Minutes of the meeting held on 14 March 2018 - pdf (145.6 KB) - opens document in new window
- Questions and Actions 14 March 2018 - pdf (156.8 KB) - opens document in new window
Resident and Estates Services
Stevenage Borough Council