Energy measures to your home
Do you need help to stay warm in your home or reduce home energy bills?
Older people, young children and those with a long term health condition (e.g. heart disease or respiratory illness) are recommended by the World Health Organisation to heat the living room to 21°C (70°F) during the day and the bedroom to 18°C (64°F) at night.
You could be entitled to free or discounted home energy improvements through our partnership working with YES Energy.
Energy efficiency measures such as loft or cavity wall insulation and heating repair could help to:
- Make your home easier to heat
- Reduce the cost of your energy bills
- Reduce carbon emissions
More information on the Stevenage ECO Scheme can be found on the YES Energy Solutions website. Alternatively, call 01422 880100.
- Statement of Intent - Version 4 - pdf (244.6 KB) - opens document in new window
- Statement of Intent - Version 3 - pdf (153.6 KB) - opens document in new window
- Statement of Intent - Version 2 - pdf (157.6 KB) - opens document in new window
- Statement of Intent - Version 1 - pdf (204.9 KB) - opens document in new window