The Family Intervention Project
A lifeline during a crisis
The Family Intervention Project (FIP) gives families in crisis a lifeline and signposts to the correct agencies for various matters.
A dedicated key worker will be allocated to the family to provide practical support.
The Family Intervention Project provides helps with:
- Tenancy/housing issues
- Anti-social behaviour
- Emotional support management
- Organising leisure based and family activities
- Supported referrals to other services
- Household management and guidance
- Financial advice and guidance
- Health advice and guidance
- Supporting children back into education
- Training and employment options for young people
- Parenting advice and guidance