Improving our Housing Services
Resident Involvement Strategy
We are committed to working with our tenants and leaseholders to improve our housing services.
To develop the Resident Involvement Strategy, we looked at good practice across other registered housing providers and consulted a range of residents on their views.
The agreed strategy shows how we will work in partnership with residents to shape and deliver high quality housing services and sets out how we will support and resource resident involvement. The action plan details how we will use residents’ involvement in decisions about the housing service.
Resident Involvement teams
Find out more about how you can be involved and the approximate time each role would take:
- The Housing Management Board - two - ten hours per month
- Customer Scrutiny Panel - two - six hours per month
- Resident Inspectors - two - four hours per month
- Local Community Groups - two hours per month
- Customer Pool - you can be involved as much or as little as you like
How can I get involved?
If you would like to be involved in improving Housing Services or would like more information, please contact our Resident Involvement team.
Stevenage Borough Council