Housing Management Advisory Board
What does the Housing Management Advisory Board do?
The Housing Management Advisory Board (HMAB) consists of three tenants and one leaseholder, Councillors and key staff.
The HMAB makes recommendations to the portfolio holder for housing, the council’s executive and full council. The HMAB’s work includes involvement in:
- the housing business plan, its delivery and the key projects;
- budget setting for housing services;
- the development of housing related strategies;
- key decisions taken to the Executive; and
- key housing policies, significant service changes and development proposals
The HMAB is not involved with day-to-day operational matters or matters of detailed service delivery or performance.
Who are the HMAB?
HMAB membership consists of three tenants and one leaseholder:
- John Thurlow - Leaseholder
- Len Saunders - Tenant
- Fiona Plumridge - Tenant
- Christine Anderson - Tenant
There are five councillors:
- Lizzy Kelly
- Liz Harrington
- John Lloyd
- Margaret Notley
- Lin Martin-Haugh
There are two key staff:
- Jaine Cresser - Assistant Director, Housing and Investment
- Craig Miller - Assistant Director, Direct Services
For more information, including about how and when recruitment takes place, please email email@example.com or contact the Resident Involvement team.
Stevenage Borough Council