Equality and Diversity Objectives 2021 - 2025 Consultation
We are asking for your views on our new draft Equality and Diversity objectives. These will guide the work that we do for the next four years.
When they are agreed we will develop actions in partnership with local groups to help us monitor how we are doing.
- We will work with communities and partners to understand diverse needs and how to meet them effectively.
- We will promote equality, diversity and inclusion through our strategic partnerships, service delivery and supply chain.
- We will actively engage, encourage and support local people, groups and organisations to participate in local democracy to improve opportunity and inclusion.
- We will use local data to shape services so that the needs of our diverse population are met.
- We will aim to improve the diversity of our organisation at all levels so that our communities are represented.
- We are committed to ensuring our staff have the values, skills, knowledge and experience to maintain a positive and inclusive workplace culture that values all employees equally.
Your views matter to us
We know that the best results and changes can only be achieved by working in partnership with you, the town's residents, students, workers, partner organisations, voluntary organisations or businesses and anyone who has an interest in Stevenage.
Your feedback is really important so please get involved. We need to hear from you.
This consultation closes on the 16 January 2022.
How to take part
Please share your views by completing a short online questionnaire (link available below). It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you need support to help you to fill in the form, would like a paper copy or need the information in a different way like Large Print or Braille please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.