Executive Portfolio Holders
The 8 Members on the Executive include the Leader of the Council and the Deputy Leader (Resources). There are also 6 further Executive Members with responsibility for Environment and Regeneration, Children, Young People & Leisure, Housing, Health & Older People, Economy, Enterprise & Transport, Communities, Community Safety & Equalities and Neighbourhoods & Co-operative Working.
The Executive makes decisions on all Key Decisions. (See our Constitution for a definition of a Key Decision and more detail on the Executive).
- The Leader of the Council - Councillor Sharon Taylor
- Councillor Mrs Joan Lloyd - Deputy Leader - Resources
- Councillor John Gardner - Environment and Regeneration
- Councillor Richard Henry - Children, Young People, Leisure and Culture
- Councillor Jeannette Thomas - Housing, Health and Older People
- Councillor Lloyd Briscoe - Economy, Enterprise and Transport
- Councillor Jackie Hollywell - Communities, Community Safety & Equalities
- Councillor Rob Broom - Neighbourhoods and Co-operative Working
With the Leader holding specific responsibility for Modernisation of Local Government – new political structures and the Constitution, Media and Communications, Public Consultations, Partnerships, Town Twinning, Members’ Services including the Modern Member Programme and the Civic Suite.
Stevenage Borough Council