Executive Portfolio Holders
The 8 Members on the Executive include the Leader of the Council and the Deputy Leader (Resources). There are also 6 further Executive Members with responsibility for Environment and Regeneration, Children, Young People & Leisure, Housing, Health & Older People, Economy, Enterprise & Transport, Communities, Community Safety & Equalities and Neighbourhoods & Co-operative Working.
The Executive makes decisions on all Key Decisions. (See our Constitution for a definition of a Key Decision and more detail on the Executive).
- Councillor Richard Henry - Leader of the Council and Leisure and Culture
- Councillor Jeannette Thomas - Deputy Leader and Housing and Housing Development
- Councillor Mrs Joan Lloyd - Resources, Transformation and Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Councillor Simon Speller - Environment and Climate Change
- Councillor Lloyd Briscoe - Economy, Enterprise and Transport
- Councillor Jackie Hollywell - Community Safety, Equalities and Health and Older People
- Councillor Sandra Barr - Community, Neighbourhoods, Co-operative Councils and Children and Young People
With the Leader holding specific responsibility for Modernisation of Local Government – new political structures and the Constitution, Media and Communications, Public Consultations, Partnerships, Town Twinning, Members’ Services including the Modern Member Programme and the Civic Suite.
Stevenage Borough Council