Ground Floor Atrium, Daneshill House
Stevenage is situated adjacent to junction 7 and 8 of the A1(M) and approximately 16 miles north of the M25.
Stevenage is located approximately 30 miles north of London, has excellent mainline railway lines with London Kings Cross (20 minutes travel time) and two international airports are within the vicinity at Luton and Stansted.
The accommodation provides a net internal area of 7,688 sq ft (712.41 sq m).
- Town Centre location
- Within walking distance of bus station and train station
- Direct train to London King’s Cross in 20 minutes
- Attractive atrium style
- Predominately open plan with cellular offices with meeting rooms
- Kitchen facility
- Break out/tea stations
- Furniture available by separate negotiation
- Shared male, female and disabled WC facilities
- Air conditioning
A new 5 year full repairing and insuring lease outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 with a rolling Landlord break from the end of year 3 onwards.
£99,500 per annum, exclusive
Rates payable are £32,750 per annum
You can download the full information leaflet including contact details using the link below.