Peer Networks is a programme aimed at small business leaders.
Hertfordshire Growth Hub have launched their new Peer Networks initiative for small business leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The Peer Networks programme is a Hertfordshire Growth Hub service delivered by Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, one of the three Hertfordshire Growth Hub Consortium Partners.
The programme creates diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues. Through interactive action learning, this enables the discussion of challenges and provides valuable feedback to implement practical solutions to overcome them.
Businesses can express their interest in joining this scheme by following these steps:
- Register or login on the Hertfordshire Growth Hub website.
- Verify your account and sign in.
- You must complete the short business diagnostic.
- Following this, visit the website ‘Marketplace’, select ‘Funded Support’ and then select the ‘Peer Networks’ listing (on the second page).
- After completing the short contact form on the right of the page, the programme organiser will be in touch.
Short videos on YouTube will help with: