A fully funded job placement scheme to support businesses and young people.
Wenta are working in partnership with Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce as an intermediary in order for small businesses to be able to access the Government Kickstart Scheme.
The Kickstart scheme provides funding to employers in order to create new job placements for 16 to 24 year olds.
The Kickstart Scheme job placements must:
- be for a period of 6 months;
- be for at least 25 hours per week (employers can pay for more hours);
- be paying at least the National Minimum Wage through PAYE (employers can pay more if they wish to do so);
- be paying the statutory employer duties for the health, safety and welfare for young people, National Insurance and pension contributions;
- include support for young people to help them get work after they finish their Kickstart Scheme job;
- not replace any existing or planned jobs; and
- not cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment.