Herts Opportunities Portal (HOP)
Powered by Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership, Herts Opportunities Portal (HOP), provides students, residents and employers wishing to upskill the resources they need to make informed career decisions and build a future talent pipeline.
HOP is the go-to portal for job opportunities, skills training and apprenticeships information and a beacon of excellence across the country.
As the premier gateway in Hertfordshire to find out about career path options, apprenticeships and work experience, HOP helps:
- residents to access the information they need to make informed decisions on career path options including Further Education, Higher Education, professional qualifications, work experience and job opportunities;
- employers to reach and recruit their future talent and upskill and provide progression opportunities for existing staff; and
- training providers to tailor the local offer in order to meet current and future business needs.
As part of the support through Covid-19, HOP also provides the latest vacancies across Hertfordshire in a number of sectors including:
- Food and necessary goods;
- Distribution, Warehouse and Storage;
- Utilities, Communication and Financial Services;
- Health and Social Care;
- Pharmaceuticals and medicines;
- National and Local Government; and
HOP also provides some helpful information and resources to support young people and their parents with information on schools, Further Education Colleges, Apprenticeship Programmes, GCSE’s and A Level assessments as well as bite size learning programmes for employers, parents and workers.