Crime Prevention for Businesses
To support businesses in managing their security during the coronavirus pandemic, Secured By Design, the Police Digital Security Centre and the National Counter Terrorism Security Office have put together a leaflet aimed at businesses who have either been instructed by the government to close in line with the Covid-19 guidance or have chosen to close.
You can find the leaflet on the Top 10 Security Tips for Closed Business Premises on the National Business Crime Centre website. The leaflet includes:
- Top ten security tips for closed business premises.
- Top ten cyber security tips for working from home.
- The latest counter terrorism advice.
In addition to the above:
- Action Fraud are producing regular updates, alerts and advice about scams and cyber crime in the current climate.
- The National Cyber Security Centre have published Home working: preparing your organisation and staff.
- The National Business Crime Centre published a letter regarding Covid-19 containing a range of advice.