Chells Industrial Units
What are the unit sizes?
Chells has 16 single-storey workshop units that range from 67m to 126m (720 ft2 to 1355 ft2) and are suitable for a variety of business types.
The units have ease of access for deliveries and pick-ups and also provide free on-site parking for clients.
What is the cost for the units?
These are all let on easy in easy out, monthly licence terms but prices vary depending on office/workshop sizes so make contact for an accurate quote.
Flexibility means you can start with a smaller unit and move as you grow.
Monthly licence fees include:
- building insurance;
- the cleaning of communal areas;
- rubbish clearing (excluding trade waste);
- toilet and washroom facilities; and
- security patrols.
The additional benefits are:
- 5 hours free use of interview rooms at the Business & Technology Centre (BTC) on Bessemer Drive.
- Preferential rates on the hire of conference and meeting rooms at the BTC on Bessemer Drive.
- Office units have access to a communal kitchen & toilet/washroom facilities.
- Workshop units have individual toilet/washroom facilities.
- Most units have roller shutter loading doors.
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week.
- Free on-site parking facilities.
Where are the units located?
The Estate is located on the north side of Chells Way, close to its junction with the A1155 Fairlands Way which links it with Gunnels Wood Road and the A1(M).
Chells Industrial Estate
For more information about the Units at Chells, please call Pauline Philips on 01438 310 000 or email using, email@example.com.