Hertfordshire Growth Hub
Countywide support for your business
The Growth Hub helps businesses at all stages to get the guidance they need to unlock their potential for growth.
What support is given to businesses?
Established businesses in the county are given the opportunity to receive up to 12 hours of fully funded support, which includes:
- In-depth advisory support provided by Growth Account Managers (for eligible businesses), to assist with:
- Business Operations and Strategy
- Sales and Marketing
- Developing a Growth Plan
- Research and Development
- Technology and Productivity
- Tools and resources to help accelerate your business such as:
- access to funding and investment; and
- recruitment and training.
- Advice and guidance on how to manage growth and innovation effectively.
Who delivers the service?
The Growth Hub is delivered on behalf of Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), by a consortium led by business support services provider Exemplas with the University of Hertfordshire and Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce.
How is the service funded?
Hertfordshire LEP receives funding directly from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), augmented by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and other funding as bidding opportunities arise to deliver the service.