Skip to content

If you have had a positive Lateral Flow Test you MUST register the result with NHS Test and Trace and you must have a confirmatory PCR test to be eligible to apply for the Self Isolation Payment.

You will NOT be able to complete the form without a valid Test and Trace PCR number.

The Test and Trace Support Scheme is a £500 payment for eligible individuals on low income who have been told to self-isolate and may face financial difficulty because of taking time off work.

The scheme started on 28 September 2020 and will end on 31 March 2022.

The scheme is split into a Main Scheme for people getting a benefit and a Discretionary Scheme for people on a low income not getting one of the listed benefits.

From 8 March 2021, the scheme was expanded to include parents and guardians of children (aged 15 or under, or 25 or under with an Education, Health and Care Plan) who have been told to self-isolate by their childcare setting.