Refund Policy for payments made via www.stevenage.gov.uk
All refunds are issued at the discretion of the Council, and will be credited only to the account of the credit/debit card used to make the original payment.
If you wish to apply for a refund you will need to provide the following details of the payment to be refunded. This must include the:
- card holder name and address
- what was being paid (if known)
- date on which the card was charged or payment made
- amount paid
- reason why the refund is required
- last 4 digits of the card
Without this information it will not be possible to consider the refund application.
Where the council agrees that a refund is due, then:
- we will refund the transaction in full
- the refund will be processed within 7 days of it being agreed by the Council
- your account(s) with the Council will be appropriately debited with the same value