Benefits - Home Visits

Our visiting officers can work out your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support (or both) and offer advice on other state benefits such as Pension Credit, Working Tax Credit and Disability Living Allowance.

Whether you need help with your first claim or with a review form, a visiting officer can help you.

How do I apply for a home visit?

You can download a 'visit request' form, fill it in and return it to us.

Once your form has been received we will contact you to make an appointment to visit you.

Claiming benefit that you are entitled to is your right. However, we are aware that some elderly members of our community feel embarrassed asking for help, or have difficulty filling in forms. Home visits can often help in these situations. So please complete the form and send it to us, or phone us at our offices. Our address and telephone number are available on the right.



Home Visit Request form

Contact details

The Benefits Service
Daneshill House

Telephone: 01438 242440
Textphone: 01438 242555