Use the links below to find out more information or to apply for the following services:

  • Online services for council tax, business rates and housing benefit. You can set up a direct debit, report a change of address for Council Tax, search for a council tax band and business rateable value. Once registered you can view your payments, outstanding balance and correspondence online without the need to call the council. You can also go paperless and sign up for e-billing.
  • Online Customer Account (Council tenants only)
    Check the balance of your rent account, report and track repairs or make a payment.
  • Allotments
    Use the link above to apply for an allotment or to find out more information about allotments in Stevenage.
  • Assisted Refuse Collections
    This service is provided to Stevenage residents who, through illness or infirmity, are unable to put out their refuse and do not have anyone else to assist them.
  • Commerical Waste and recycling
    Apply or find information about Clinical Waste Disposal, Commercial Waste Collection, Commercial Waste Disposal Sites, Skip Services, Special Waste Collections, Commercial Waste Spillage, Trade Bins
  • Commercial lettings
    Information on general availability of commercial premises to rent in the town centre and around the town's neighbourhood centres or to register your interest.
  • Careline alarm
    Use the link to make a referral online, or download a referral form or for more information about Careline alarm service which offers a unique emergency alarm response service providing peace of mind and reassurance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
  • Council Tax
    Apply for or find information about discounts and exemptions, band enquiries and reductions. Use this link to check your balance, you just need your account number.
  • Flexicare
    You can make a referral online, download a referral form or find more information about our Flexicare schemes at Silkin Court and Fred Millard Court.
  • Garages
    To apply for a garage you can apply online or download an application form.
  • Home Improvement Grants and Loans
    If you are over 60 and an owner-occupier you may be eligible for a grant or loan to pay for repairs, improvements, energy efficiency works or works to improve home safety.
  • Household junk collection
    Information about our Junk collection service for non-commercial, bulky household items.
  • Licenses
    Apply and pay online.
  • Local Land Charges
    Make a request online if you need a local land charges search of council records on individual properties to identify any town planning, statutory orders, highways, housing and environmental health matters which might impact on the property.
  • Planning permission
    Submit a planning application online.