Our Children's Centres offer support and opportunities for all families to be happy and healthy in a safe and caring community.
They provide a joined up range of services for children 0-4 years old and their families, providing
- good quality early years provision
- support for all children and parents including those with additional needs
- child and family health services, including antenatal services
- effective links with job centre plus, local training providers, further and higher education providers
- local advice and information for parents
- a base for a childminding network and/or childminding group
- services in local neighbourhoods and home visiting
- parent support including toy libraries, parent and toddler groups and parenting programmes.
Please feel free to drop in and find out more about your local Children’s Centre.
More information about each centre can be found using the links below.
Stevenage Children's Centres (external link)
Broadwater Children's Centre (external link)
Bridge Road Children's Centre (external link)